Sunday 24 March 2013

Extra quick post

I thought I would try to squeeze a quick post in before I start my next week on shift! Once it starts I get little time to do anything other than work ,eat and sleep and time goes so quick. A few doodles I have done in the last few days,

I have watched a couple of great art programs over the last few days, one was about this guy Norman Ackroyd who creates very atmospheric etchings and the other was a guy called Alan "Streets" who is a street painter in New York, his work is really inspirational. They are both well worth a look at.


 I had a quick go at drawing Kirsten Stewart but not really caught a likeness,

 A quick pencil sketch,
 a quick go at Olly Murs,

As I said I have squeezed this one in quick, so I must be off. Best Wishes to all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi mate, i have just had a catch up look at your blog from sept to now. you have certainly been busy, lots of posts on there and the improvement is very very evident. well done buddy.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karl, now I look back at my sketch books I can see a slight improvement, never quick enough though! Your blog is looking busy to and you certainly have a flair for animals. Keep the good work up, Regards.

    ReplyDelete