Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding and Day Off

My apologies for no blogging but I have been none stop at the theme parks, I have just not had the time?
I managed to get Friday off to catch up on sleep and jobs waiting for me to do around the house! and of course watch the Royal Wedding. I wish the young couple a happy and long life and hope the worlds media treat them with respect and give them a break as at the end of the day they are just like everyone else, with a job most of us would not really want to do. I have done a quick Theme Park style caricature of the couple as if they had asked at a stand?

If they had popped by their would of been no charge! anyway I hope to start getting my act together and taking photos of as many customer Caricatures as I can get and posting them on here? but for now best wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment