Tuesday 17 May 2011

Getting into a pattern

Working the Theme Parks has been great fun but I have been moved around a lot mainly filling in for Artists who are Off or Ill, but I seem to of settled down to Two days at Warwick Castle, 2 Days at Thorpe Park and a day at Chessington. I am still amazed at the many varying type of faces I see each day, but there are many who walk right by with fantastic faces to Caricature but I think they know ?
I am still rubbish at asking to take a photo of the caricature at the end but I did manage to snap a couple and a quick view of the new position at Warwick castle for us in the main courtyard. Its not finished but it will do for now.



Well another rushed blog so people know I am still alive and drawing, hope everyone has a good week, best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment