Wednesday 8 June 2011

Busy Half Term Week

Well the half term week was a very busy time in the theme parks, which as one would expect where full of kids enjoying themselves. Quite a few had Caricatures done by myself and my co-workers, so thank you all for sitting down  and letting us caricaturize you, my fingers now need a rest. It was a much better week than last with no bad customers at all! I have been reading Joe Bluhm's blog from years ago about working in the Florida Theme parks and everything he Say's is true and really just knocking out cute drawings may pay the bills but it does not give the artist any satisfaction at all. Occasionally I just let rip and do something a little more extreme and see how it is received and up to now everyone has still paid? so obviously I need to push it further to get the shock factor. Enough ramblings for now here is a selection of Caricatures done over the last week but I still forget to take everyone I do and their are know extreme cases here which is a shame.



















I  also got to do a leaving cartoon for this lady who I think was very pleased with it.





And finally I do get to work in some lovely surroundings, such as Warwick Castle and thought I would snap this Peacock standing majestically on an Urn. I still haven't got a picture of one with its feathers all opened out but if I do I will post it on here.



Have a good week to all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment