Saturday 25 June 2011

Theme Park Examples

Had a problem last week adding Photos to the blog, but it all seems to be working at the moment so I will try and add last weeks now. Thought I would just put up a few Theme Park style caricatures which I tend to do while its not busy. I usually rough a pencil sketch on my board and leave it there for 1/2 an hour to try and entice someone to have one? Then I ink it in and leave for another 1/2 an Hour, then colour it in and again , you get the picture ! Not all the likenesses are that great as sometimes my reference is a bit obscure or just crap! I liked doing Ceelo Green at the bottom the best.






I have stopped using the Theme park paper as it is all different at each park and they get upset if I display the wrong park paper? so I am just using blank paper now so I can use them any where , although they get upset with that at a few?

Finally managed to get a caricature I drew of a fellow colleague at Chessington on here I think the file format was to big?

This was just a quick note and attempt to get some drawings on, so Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff David - agree on the paper I hate stuff supplied by people who don't draw and don't know what you need !!!
    Thanks for the visit ...........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tel, I am honoured to have someone of your rating peruse my scrawl and ramblings. Best Wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete