Sunday 4 November 2012

New Horizons

Well I have given in my notice at my current employment (Service Engineer)and finishing quite soon. My next job (Aircraft Handler) if all goes well is shift work and will give me a greater capacity to do more caricaturing? I have always known that working full time outside of the arts is a huge drain on you motivation and artistic drive, but like everyone you have to pay the bills regularly and on time , so we end up doing other things. Of course if there is anyone who fancies paying me to work as a caricature artist or just artist  full time, I am all ears.
Got a few things in the pipe line at the moment I am working on, but still practising as always. My daughter wanted a Justin Bieber cartoon for her wall. (This lad was one of the most popular caricature pictures on all the Theme Park stands I worked On, for both Boys and Girls) He must have something, but I don't see it?

 A young Johnny Vegas,
 A couple of lady's at work,

 And usually I don't put any digital stuff on here but this is a present for a friend soon, so once they have had the shock of it I will post the full caricature. ( To be honest I have seen a lot of you great artists do this and always impressed and intrigued so I thought I would borrow your idea).


 As they say at the end of the old Disney cartoons, " That's all for now Folks"

No comments:

Post a Comment