Saturday 10 November 2012

Unemployed Again.

Hello to everyone, I have worked my notice and finished,  so that leaves me unemployed for a while, till my next job starts. I had to hold my breath a while as I gave notice before I actually had another job to go to? makes life interesting having a bit of a gamble?  All the people at the company I worked  for have been very kind to me and had a whip round and got me a present ( I am not very good at leaving and saying goodbye /Thank you and never think I am worthy of a gift) to which I am very humbly thankful for. I am sure one person imparticular spent a lot of time baking a very nice fruit cake (Moist) and chasing down a whole counties ration of Garibaldi biscuits as my gift as well as spending a lot of time trying to buy some Markette markers( almost impossible) but got me some Kurecolor markers which are great and used in some of the sketches below. So a BIG Thank you Emma, and the rest of the company.













 I finished the gift Caricature of a friend  I said I was working on, and as I promised the  full picture here it is,



Here are some sketch book drawings over the last week or so








I also had a quick go at doing the Come Dancing judges, again using some of my new markers and various other pens that are on my desk.






 I cannot remember if I have ever put this up, but occasionally I do try to do normal drawings to. This was a work colleagues grandchild I had already done a few Caricatures of whilst practising doing baby faces and I am sure they felt insulted enough by them, so I thought I would be nice and do a portrait.


Thanks for stopping by, do look in again. Best Wishes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi pal, your career is certainly on the up, well done , a new challenge awaits i'm sure.
    Still, that doesnt pay the bills eh ! ... waiting.

    Good luck, hope alls well , love the serious picture of the baby.

    karl S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karl, I have started a new job and hope it lasts andf hopefully it will pay some bills? Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete