Saturday 1 December 2012

Got a New Job

I have been doodling while waiting for a new job, which thankfully I have now started. These are just quick sketches in one of my many sketch books done with a marker and a small block of cheap kids paints from Sainsbury's. The water colour paint just quickly brighten the drawing up and give a bit of depth. The lady with the straw is Amanda Nikki a fantastic Caricature artist who works in Las Vegas at the top of the Stratosphere, so if you are ever in Vegas, pop in and have one done. I have never met her, but one day I hope to get to the NCN convention and meet them all?
























 I have been busy sketching all the Celebrities on "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here" and they have put them in frames around the studio set as each of them get interviewed. I had done a few cruel ones of the 2 male presenters on the ITV2 program which they have made reference to and showed one of Rob Beckett as a cockroach?




 I haven't included them all as there are about 20 odd but I Photoshop'd the sketches and put them on a back drop of jungle, but don't know if they will use this? I have done the ITV2 lot as well.


well Christmas is coming and I must think of a fitting post to end this year. Regards Fatboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment