Sunday 27 October 2013

Unusual Takeaway

The other night we could not be bothered cooking, like many families and decided to have a Chinese Takeaway. We generally do not do this that often and I was dispatched to do the hunter gatherer bit and when I got to the takeaway on the wall, local people had drawn various things on chip bags and stuck them on the wall? The owner invited me to do the same and as I have never had an exhibition of any kind I thought this could be my first? So I decided to do a series of caricatures of the staff and some doodles. You never know just maybe a travelling big wig from Disney may stop by and give me a job! (Joke).


I quite enjoyed drawing on the chip bags as they are quite small and I like to draw big and the paper had a greasy rough texture which made the crayons take quite well. Below is the first 4 I drew and put up on the wall.

Enjoying the first lot I decided to do all the staff the next day, and yet another takeaway(Diet out the window!)



So if anyone is around the Carterton, Oxon area, my work is on display? it is a free admission but you may be haggled to buy a takeaway, which are very nice . Any nice Big Wigs in the world of art please pop in.

Best Wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment