Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Day 2013

It's been a couple of months since my last post, I have just been so busy with my real Job I have not really got a spare moment? except now on Christmas Day! and its back to work tomorrow for me, ( I know you can hear the violins playing?) I have done a load of Caricatures over the last 2 months. Here are  just a few as I have forgot to take photos of so many.

These where of some girls working in a retail store I thought I would do as practice of my Fete style. I don't think these where well received by the victims (cannot please everyone even for Free)

 




I did all the celebs on I'm a celeb get me out of here for fun and sent them in. some came out OK others were rubbish, I had a lot of other things going on when I did these(poor excuse?).




 I enjoyed the Digital as I don't do them that often, but lost the likeness of Laura Whitmore when I painted her in.





















 
I ended up getting 3 post cards of the presenters as a reward (Big spenders ITV2)

I do cartoons sometimes of any funny moments at work or I hear rumours of funny incidents and as I work with Aircraft they have been talked about and I ended up being asked to do some for a Flight Safety Calendar. I knocked a few out and had some already, so here is a taster of some.




























 I thought I better do an updated digital caricature of me, as shown below.



Guest have arrived so I have to Dash, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone who stops by and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment