Monday 17 January 2011

A Slow Week Caricaturing

Its must be post Christmas blues as this week seems to be very slow. I have done my entry to Caricaturama 3000 David Bowie, I did not really find a good reference photo of him until days after I had drawn him and did not want to start again. I have done a Caricature of someones little lad, which I hope they like, they will not see it till Thursday, and a cartoon of Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen .





Was really only trying to draw Charlie Sheen but had a quick go at the others for the cartoon. I will see what the next week brings me, best wishes to all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I came across your blog whilst looking at another and you had made a comment on his blog (single serving jack)
    So anyway as we seem to be both at the same point in our efforts to make a go of being an artist or whatever I thought I'd say hello and follow you. you now have three followers as I have , ha lol.
    have you looked at any of Tom Richmonds stuff, he's very good , look at his sketch of the week section.
    Keep up the work and good luck
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karl, its nice to see people do scan the web for like minded people. I follow alot of blogs for advice and encouragement i.e. Steve Hearn, Terry Dunnett, Emily Anthony and use their blogs to spring board to many others. Also I have joined Caricaturama 3000 on Face Book, where you will find hundreds of professional and novice caricature artists. Yes Tom Richmond was one of the first sites I ever found and as you say he is a legend. I will try to find your site but you did not leave its name, Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete