Saturday 1 January 2011

First Entry of the New Year 2011

The Christmas Holiday and New year has flown by. I really need to get my act together and get busy doing Caricatures. I have a couple to be going on with and I am practising a lot and trying to develop any skill with digital Caricatures. Here is my recent sketch and digital rendering of Amanda Seyfried for Caricaturama 3000. If you get a chance it is well worth a visit to see so many variations and styles on the same theme by both amateurs and professionals alike.

I spent ages on the hair to make it look realistic but it is not right for this piece but I have learnt many new things about photo Shop so it was worth it. If I get time I will try and play around with bits and pieces of it, but I am now looking forward to the next chosen victim?

My New Years resolutions will be to continue Blogging, get a Web Site up and running and possibly lose some weight so I can change the name of my site from FatBoy to SlimBoy. Kind Regards to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment