Wednesday 29 December 2010

Christmas is Over

Well after all that rushing around doing last minute shopping for presents and food, cleaning everywhere just in case guests arrive unexpectantly, its over in a flash! New Year now to prepare for,  replacing booze used over Xmas ( doesn't recycling show how much you drink!), food and yet more cleaning. I really think going away for Christmas one year would make a nice Break? Anyway I did get a chance to do a Caricature of Michael Caine for Caricaturama 3000 but it was not very good, in fact the more I experimented the worse it got. I have included the Original sketch to compare.
 


I really have got a lot to learn about Painting in photo shop it seems much harder to me than normal painting and drawing or is it that I only have Elements 3, which does not seem to do so many things? The next caricature, I think I will just do a watercolour and scan that in and see what happens.
Well this will be my last Blog for this year, I thank anyone for passing by on this Fantasy of a FatBoy  Blog and would like to wish everyone a Happy and Wonderful New Year for 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment