Monday 20 December 2010

My Final Caricaturama Entry

Now I have been lucky enough to find out about Caricaturama 3000, I am really excited about all the differing views and techniques the many artist have at seeing the same person. It has inspired me to have a go and hopefully get better with each one I do. Advice and criticism is always welcome as I want to improve and although I may think something looks right, a fresh pair of eyes can see the glaring mistakes more easily. I have not yet really done any Digital Caricatures for people, but it is an area I would like to get into. I only have Elements 3 of Photo Shop, ArtRage 2.6 and a small Wacom Bamboo Fun and a slow PC but would consider buying better equipment if people thought that it would improve my Digital work drastically, or should I just keep practicing and upgrade bit by bit?  Anyway I have wittered on long enough, have a look at my final entry for Kyle Maclachlan from the film Dune and the series Twin Peaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment