Tuesday 14 December 2010

First Entry into Caricaturama 3000

Something I have been aware of but not really got involved with, was Caricaturama 3000. I love the Idea of having a go at drawing differing Celebrities and getting a bit of feed back from professionals and it will help me build a portfolio of work up. I quickly joined and started to scribble away frantically, then read the rules to find out I had missed the deadline for Jennifer Aniston! So after more frantic scribbling, I managed to get a sketch in for Kyle MacLachlan. As I missed Jennifer I thought I would put them both in this Blog. Hope you like them?



One of my all time favourite films is "DUNE" starring Kyle MacLachlan so it was great to have a go at drawing him and I may have a go in photo shop at colouring him in.
I must also thank Emily Anthony's Blog for introducing me to Caricaturama 3000 as this was where I first saw it, as well as giving me inspiration and a good insight to the life of a Caricature Artist.
Best Wishes to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment