Wednesday 8 December 2010

New Printer and Leslie Nielsen Sketch

I have just purchased a new all in one A3 Printer/Scanner by Brother. I will admit price was the deciding factor in my purchase as I already have a couple of cheap A4 all in one's. The Size though has taken me by surprise as it looked so much smaller in the shop! I should of guessed when the man wheeled it out to the car with a forklift truck(slight exaggeration) and it only just fitted in my car? After squeezing it through the double patio doors I finally got it onto a table that could take its weight! Luckily its WiFi so could go in the Garage if needed? I am hoping this will make doing Digital Caricatures more easy and give a reasonable quality print out?

A quick tribute sketch to the recently departed Leslie Nielsen, a very funny man with great hair. I still remember and love the very old SiFi films he starred in. He will be sadly missed.

I hope next time to of used the A3 Printer/scanner and show a lot more of my very first drawings? Thanks for taking an interest and bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment