Monday 21 February 2011

No Time?

Over the last couple of weeks I just seem to of run out of time doing everything! I just seem so busy with family business I have very little time for anything else. My eldest Daughter needs to be driven all over the country for her University interviews, (I did all the Open Days Last Year) and she has just been away in Berlin for a week visiting galleries and exhibitions(  nice for some), so my better half tasked me with decorating her Bedroom while she was away( The only painting I have done!) Unfortunately once the decorating bug got to my wife, she now wants the Hall, stairs and landing doing and all the skirting and doors (13 of them!). If anyone has a trained decorating Octopus, I would love to borrow him or her? Because of all this I have done very little drawing and not even progressed my Caricaturama entries, past an initial sketch as shown below.


Time is still ticking very fast and even the Dog is giving me nasty looks asking where is his walk? Thought I could fill this weeks blog with a couple of old sketches.




I must dash now as the decorating is calling and that dog is about to bite me if he doesn't get his walk! Ta Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment