Sunday 27 February 2011

More Sketches

Two posts in a week, I think it must be a first for me? I have recently bought some new software to aid my digital paintings and was going to discuss it this week but I haven't given it a good go as yet, so I will and report on it next week!
I have done a load of sketching in my current  small square A5 ish sketch book and thought I would show some of what is going on in it. As it is small I quite often have to run over into the other page. I tend to think of people to draw who are in the news or I have watched on telly. I suppose I should make a list of my top ten people to caricaturise, that most people would recognise and do them?
























I think that most of these look a little like who they are suppose to be and if you cannot guess who they are the pencil label on them will let you know( I of course would of failed in my quest). The guy who I have done as a Kangaroo is (in my opinion) one of the best Digital Caricature Artists around, "Terry Dunnett". The quality and standard of his work is breath taking and I would one day love to get half way to his standard. You can check out his work and Blog at, The Scratchings of Tel.
Time to publish and be dammed as they say? not sure who says it though? Regards FatBoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment