Sunday 6 February 2011

Life, Time, Speed and Fruit Cake.

Well its February already! I have only just got over Christmas and can hardly remember January. I say this because, I am very lucky at Christmas because my Mum makes me 2 Christmas cakes, which it goes with out saying, are the best in the world! and I am the only one in my little family who likes Fruit cake. I love to have a cup of Tea and slice of Christmas cake each afternoon as a treat, and they usually last till mid January? When they have gone it is then I think about New Years resolutions about getting Fit and Slim! But here I am , only now thinking about becoming a thin boy? I am sure its never going to happen, as I would have to change the name of this blog and give up Fruit Cake and Cheese! Therefore I shall contemplate my life and the time and speed before my Mother sends the next 2 Christmas cakes!
        This week I have done a couple of sketches for Caricaturama 3000, the first was a quick pencil sketch which I coloured in Photo Shop but I really wanted to just do something without the computer, so I

 did a quick 5 minute pen and ink sketch which I have entered. I think I sort of got the likeness but well out of most peoples league who post on the Caricaturama 3000 Face book site.
Anyway, I may go and look if there are any fruit cake crumbs left in the tin, or I may have to start my diet? Best Wishes to all.

2 comments:

  1. Love the style of the top Tommy one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Niall, to have someone of your caricature stature even know this blog exists is inspiring. Your Blog is one I love and follow each week and motivates me to continue.

    ReplyDelete