Friday 25 February 2011

Top Table Function

Only very occasionally now days, I get an invite to a service Top Table( Posh Dinner), which is generally to say farewell to someone who is moving on into civilian life or promotion and posting to a new Job. This week I attended one and had a wonderful time chatting to old and new friends. One inparticular, I have not seen for many years, I said I had once sketched him a long time ago? so I dug him out of my sketch book and hopefully he will find this blog and get to see it? Best Wishes Bob.

 As I am posting I thought I will fill it up a bit with some Service cartoon commissions I have done recently. My appolgies for the Photo's they where done on my phone.









All these Cartoons are fully mounted and framed on good quality 300lb watercolour paper done in bright coloured ink and I think make a nice memento of your time in what ever your job might be. Most people always say to me that they would of liked a Caricature or cartoon as a leaving present instead of  what they ended up with! but unless they let there friends and work colleagues know, its not going to happen!
Good Luck to all moving on to pastures new.

No comments:

Post a Comment