Thursday 24 March 2011

Blog Motivation

I always seem to be running late, lately. I had promised myself I would blog every Sunday evening as this is one of the few times I can get a slot at my computer without the kids taking it over! But of late I have not been around to get on! or they need my computer because they need to print things out on my new A3 printer? Anyway I am on now but I have not done much finished work just lots of sketching, so I thought I would put some old work I have done from last year.

 

 I do tend to do more cartoon settings with
little portraits of people as sometimes I think
people get scared a caricature may offend?




The best caricatures or cartoons are always the simplest ones. I think one of my best was of a guy who everyone called the Vicar ( he was anything but) and was just him standing up in a black suit with the dog collar on and a slightly tilted halo ( unfortunately I do not have a copy).

No comments:

Post a Comment