Sunday 27 March 2011

Sunday Roast

This is about all I have done today is cook the Sunday Roast? and very nice it was too. It is always depressing when you know you have lots to do but just cannot be bothered to do it? It has been a really lazy day and I hope to crack on with everything tomorrow?
   As reported in the news Elizabeth Taylor died , who was a true Hollywood Legend and very beautiful woman so I thought I would try and sketch her and the love of her life Richard Burton. I haven't quite caught them  but great faces to practice with.





















 I could only manage a quick doodle of Sharon Stone for Caricaturama 3K this week as below. I really must try to make the time and try harder.


Best wishes to all.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this! Great art works!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daniel for your kind comments, as you can tell I am just starting out in this Blogging world and I hope to document my rise or fall in the world of caricature? I have looked at your very proffessional site with quite breath taking paintings, definately something for me to aspire to. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete